Here's my summer recap:
- Finally found time to create a more personal CV of mine - also includes an Easter egg for all Assassin's creed fans
- An AI Library in Python (also available on PyPi) that supports
searching in solution-space, Propositional, Predicate and Fuzzy logic
- A LALR parser + translator in C++. Comes with a grammar and translation scheme for translating TypeScript to C#.
- An interpreter for a functional language
- Further improvements on Thralldom, my WebGL game that follows the story of 'Under the Yoke'
- A stable version of my team's last year entry to Imagine Cup which you can test here - Web-based game maker that kinda resembles Unity2D
- Restored and expanded my collection of 2D graphics demos, some fancy stuff is in there.
- Fiddled with Unity3D and Skyrim SDK.
- I was a guest lecturer twice in HackBulgaria - the best place to learn programming in Bulgaria.
- Revised some of the previous blog posts, updated the list of programming resources.
Furthermore, as of today, I am officially part of Coherent Labs - a Bulgarian company that changes the way game UI is built and used and I can't even express how awesome I feel about that.
I am also going to teach Data structures and Algorithms to 2nd graders in the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics.
That's pretty much it. Cheers.